Should I invest in paid ads for my books? There are a few things to bear in mind.Art asylum Rogues gallery MARVELSculptered by Mei Bei APOCALYPSE 0 of 2500
Should I Invest in Paid Advertising for My Books?
The answer is almost certainly yes. But a more pressing question is – should I invest in paid advertising for my books RIGHT NOW?
A little context…
Selling books online – selling anything, actually – means building processes and systems that generate:
- Marvel legends X-force Wendigo Baf Wave Mr. Sinister Figure Pre Order
- Conversions – people buying your books after seeing them
And, of course, doing all that profitably. Everything else is largely supplementary – and will ideally help you scale up either of those two things.
- Vintage Tamiya 206 Wrc Rally Car Radio Controlled Car New Boxed
- Carrera Evolution 27405 Mini Countryman WRC Daniel Sordo no. 37 2012 OVP
- Living Puppets Handpuppe Aristoteles W588
- Advanced Squad Leader module 10 Croix de Guerre shrink wrapped
- Skaven Stormfiends Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- RARE TY NEGARAKU the BEAR (FLAG NOSE) BEANIE BABY - MINT with MINT TAGS
- SABOERA (DAI NO DAIBOUKEN) DRAGON QUEST-FLY
- Mugen Combined Series Products Launcher Zauruscool Japan
- Venture-opoly Board Game Be a Venture Capitalist Monopoly Version Vintage Rare
- R&R Games Pants on Fire Board Game
- NEW COLORATA Sitting Series Realistic Stuffed Animals Hippopotamus Japan F S
- MARVEL LEGENDS TOYS BOX 1 12TH ACRYLIC HALL OF ARMOR DISPLAY IRON MAN INCOMPLETE
- Using permafree? Cool. That helps with 1.
- DC Universe Super Heroes Fists of Clay Clayface Figure Mattel S3 Select Sculpt
So what about paid ads?Square Enix DC Comics Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Play Arts KAI Superman